Thursday, July 29, 2004

Making it up as you go!

So, everyone like the new rule? Ya, me too. Although, Mona & I are not the only big winners from the new rule... Keith (aka Ross) & Mel pulled in +4 points, as did Mike and Lara. I don't feel so bad now. :)

On the topic of rules! Another contentious rule is setting the freeball. There were "calls" made on the court tonight around that very thing. I've been told, and Lorne Chan (tourny organizer) backed it up, that we CAN set the freeball outdoors. Go figure! So, due to the graphic nature of the subject matter, we'll bring that up for vote next week. Setting freeballs would remove any tension or questionable calls by playmates who shall remain anonymous. [Keith]

Forgot to mention tonight that we only have 2 more weeks left! And I haven't let you know how I was going to divide up the $10 you each gave me! Stay tuned for another exciting blog entry with the details you're just dying to know. And yes, I know it's $25... just joking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home