Friday, July 30, 2004

Two in One Week!

I must have lots of time on my hands to post a 2nd note, yes, 2 notes in 2 days. A little alliteration for you English majors out there in Temptation land. I can already hear some of you saying, "Get to the point, Tom!"

So I will.

The next two nights are the final nights and all of the money will be given out by the end (no "accounting-fees")! I'd like to spread out the "cash back" incentive over the next couple of nights. So, I was planning on doing a Temptation-styled tourny tonight with cash going to the top 2 women & men. Denominations still to be determined.

The last night will also be a tourny but with our original partners. Cash will go to the tourney winners, as well as, the playmates with the most overall points for this season's episodes. Now's the time to put on those G-strings on and show off what you've got! Actually, on second thought, best just to wear shorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home